I shared that I've been making this recipe for my Nutrition Education Classes and food demos at my current rotation for my internship and sooo many of ya'll wanted the recipe!! It's been a hit with everyone who has tried it! :D It's super yummy and super simple to make. It's only 5 ingredients! I found the recipe on Pinterest from www.Eatingwell.com
* Frozen Yogurt Bark
see the orignal recipe here
Makes 32 bars
15 min prep & 3 hours to set up in the freezer.
*Note: Feel free to cut this recipe in half or in 1/4! I cut this recipe in 1/4 for the picture..
3 cups of plain greek yogurt
1/4 cups of honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries or your favorite fruit
1/4 cup of mini dark chocolate chips
* get creative! add your favorite toppings- like sliced almonds and blueberries!
1. In a medium bowl mix together the greek yogurt, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract.
2. Slice your strawberries. You can slice or dice them- whatever your prefer!
3. Pour your yogurt mixture onto a nonstick standard sized cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
4. Top with your favorite toppings and put in the freezer to firm up for about 3 hours. Once it's firmed up completely, use a knife to cut or break it into 32 pieces.
I'd love to hear what you think!!